BEMIDJI — Gallery North will host Connecting with Kids Via Art activities June-July, at the gallery, 310 Fourth St. NW.
Class sizing is restricted to eight learners each and every, age selection from 8-18. Pupils might indication up for a most of two courses.
Pre-registration is required and all lessons are free of charge. Learners and instructors should use a mask throughout things to do, a launch mentioned.
In this article is the listing of occasions:
- “Abstract Portray” with instructor Amara Bedford from 1 to 4 p.m. on Monday, June 20.
- “Irresistible Iris” with Grace Garland from 1 to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, June 21.
- “Mosaic Artwork” with DeeDee Narum from 1 to 4 p.m. on Thursday, June 23.
- “Chickadee on a Tree” with John Winter season from 1 to 4 p.m. on Friday, June 24.
- “Framed Collage/Multi-media” with Linda Rother from 1 to 4 p.m. on Saturday, June 25.
- “Woodburning on a Feather” with Les Sanders from 1 to 4 p.m. on Monday, June 27.
- “Needle Wool Felting” with Lanee Paulson from 1 to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, June 28.
- “Carve a Wolf” with Frank Bera from 1 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, June 29.
- “Bemidji Woods” with Marion Caroline from 1 to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, July 12.
- “Mandala Portray on Stones” with Jamie Lee from 1 to 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, July 13.
- “Acrylic Portray” with Elaine Netland from 1 to 4 p.m. on Thursday, July 14.
- “Copper Tooling” with Diana Collison-Jones from 1 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, July 20.
- “Beaded Bracelet” with Kathy Sanders from 1 to 4 p.m. on Thursday, July 21.
The activity is funded, in section, by a grant from the Area 2 Arts Council funded by an appropriation from the Minnesota Condition Legislature with money from the State’s common fund, a release stated.
window.fbAsyncInit = perform() FB.init(
appId : '880572159243904',
xfbml : legitimate, variation : 'v2.9' )
(function(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s) if (d.getElementById(id)) return js = d.createElement(s) js.id = id js.src = "https://hook up.facebook.web/en_US/sdk.js" fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs) (document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'))